Documents to be Submitted by foreign students for a bachelor degree and postgraduate degrees:
- An equivalent certificate of the latest academic qualification awarded by the Supreme Council of Universities in Egypt.
- A letter of candidacy from the country the student comes from to the faculty the student wishes to study at, clarifying the providing body, the university year in which the student wishes to study, and the degree obtained by the student. Also, the letter has to be signed by the cultural consultant of the embassy to be sent to the dean of the desired faculty.
- A copy of the student’s valid passport.
- A High school diploma
- A document which proves that the student doesn’t have any health problems, before seeking admission or registration.
- An Excellence Certificate valid for one year (for medicine students)
- Six personal photos
- The grades of the four-year bachelor (For Postgraduate studies)
- A diploma or pre-master certificate. (For postgraduate degrees)
For all the details regarding the International applicants, please download this PDF International Schüler