Bachelor degree Admission requirements
To qualify for admission, applicants must complete all secondary school graduation requirements and submit all required documents before the set deadlines; here are the papers required to obtain a bachelor degree from AUN:
- Original Thanaweyya-Amma Certificate or “مستخرج رسمي”
- Original Birth Certificate
- 11 passport size recent, personal photos
- The original military ID for male students who are above 19 years (Namouzag 6 Gond)
- Military Service Form (Namouzag 2 Gond), for Egyptian male students only
- A copy of the students’ ID card.
- A Medical report stamped by the Medical sector of the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education
The student must fill this application form and submit it before the due date. Application Form
For more details regarding the undergraduate student’s admission, download this PDF Undergraduates
Master’s degree Admission requirements:
- Registration for the Masters is announced in the beginning of August, the graduate student can submit the application till mid-September every year.
- The Study begins the first week of October.
- The graduate student must take the approval from his workplace that he can give the time to his studies
- He must have one of the following degrees:
- Bachelor's degree in in the field of specialization from one of the Egyptian universities or Equivalent degree from other scientific institution acknowledged by the Supreme Council of Universities, with minimum “Good” GPA
- Post- graduate diploma in in the field of specialization from one of the Egyptian universities or Equivalent degree from other scientific institution acknowledged by the Supreme Council of Universities, the accumulative grade must be at least good.
PHD Admission requirements:
- At AUN we accept applications for PhD students in mid-September, and the study begins in October.
- The student must have a master's degree in the specialized field from an Egyptian university or equivalent degree from any scientific institute acknowledged by the supreme council of universities
- The total hours of study during the masters must exceed 300 hours.
- The study hours of graduation, diploma, and master stages will be assessed, to specializated field, by the board of the concerned department and approved by the Faculty Board.
Documents to Be Submitted by Egyptian Students for postgraduate degrees:
- The temporary bachelor certificate with the grade required for applying for Diplomas or Master degrees.
- The temporary Master Certificate with the required grade (for PhD applicants)
- A score report of the four-year/ Five- year bachelor.
- A birth certificate or an official copy of it.
- A copy of the National ID Card.
- Six personal (4*6) photos.
- Approval of the student's workplace that he/she can enroll for postgraduate studies.
- If the student is a civil servant, he/she has to have the approval of his/her workplace that he/she can give all his/her time to study if necessary (or according to the faculty’s bylaws
- The Military Status Certificate (postponed / temporarily exempted / finally exempted)
- The Armed Forces approval in the case of conscripted students.
- The Officers Affairs Department's approval if the student is a military officer or a police officer.
Postgraduate students must fill these forms while applying