Why study Education at AUN
- The faculty provides the best educational services to students through educational programs in accordance with local and national standards.
- The Faculty of Education, Assiut University, was established in 1967. Therefore, it is considered to be one of the oldest faculties in the University of Assiut. It is also the third faculty of education in Egypt.
- The Faculty of Education, Assiut University, is the first faculty of education to obtain academic accreditation from the Quality Assurance Authority, in 2014.
- The Faculty of Education is one of the largest faculties in terms of the number of students, whether for undergraduate or postgraduate students. The number of students in BA phase is approximately 8,700 students, and the number of graduate students is approximately 5,000 students.
- The faculty also obtains a special program for science and mathematics in the English language for teachers in international schools.
- The Faculty of Education, Assiut University, was also the only faculty in Upper Egypt chosen to participate in preparing teachers for superior schools, in cooperation with the Ministry of Education and the USAID. Admission for this program will start.
- The Faculty of Education, Assiut University, has a set of centers and special units, such as:
- Psychological and educational counseling center.
- The public service center.